Pet Hotel and Day Care Services
Going on vacation? Why not treat your pet to one as well? Our friendly and warm team will do everything we can to ensure Petscapes feels like a home away from home to your furry friend. Whether they need overnight, weekend, holiday or extended care, your pet will spend their days enjoying a supervised staycation, and their nights enjoying a restful sleep.
We care about your pet’s safety and comfort. Feel free to bring their favorite bedding or non-squeak toy to make them feel more relaxed and enjoy the familiarity of home during their stay.
We also encourage you to bring your pet’s own food and treats. So, we’ll accommodate any special dietary needs your pet may have, and won’t charge extra for feeding them.
Dogs boarded with us will burn off any excess energy during the dog walk twice a day. So, they will be tired but happy when they go to bed. They sleep in home-style crates.
Our boarding facilities can handle dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes. We encourage you to bring your pet to our location prior to an overnight or extended stay so they have a chance to get used to our facility and our team.
We’ll make sure your pet feels happy, safe and fulfilled even when you can’t be with them. Petscapes will be their home away from home where they’ll enjoy their own personal space to dream big and stay happy.
PET BOARDING GUIDELINES:
- The pets will be provided with water 24×7.
- They can bring their own food or buy one from the store.
- The owners can drop their pets by 10 am and pick it up no later than 6 PM.
- Cats will be provided with a cat litter box.
- Puppies must be at least 4 months old.
- We will not allow sick dogs and female in heat.
- Pet owners must present their fully updated vaccine records.